Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy New Year!

New Year Cookies by Nina's Show & Tell
Happy New Year!

I realize I'm posting this halfway through February....
To say I'm feeling a bit behind is an understatement!

I was looking through photos of cookies and other projects from last fall that never made it onto Nina's Show & Tell. Some of them, especially the autumn themed cookies, can wait until the season rolls around again and show up in a timely post.

But with these cookies, it's now or never!

We still have 87% of the year ahead of us, and my plans for 2013 include learning about and enjoying my new camera:

Pentax Lumix
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS15

My old camera was over 8 years old and the rechargeable batteries weren't recharging. And I stepped on it, breaking the lens cover. After putting it on the ground and saying to myself "Make sure you don't step on it." Oops.

I'm really happy with the new one. I've been using the automatic function and the image quality is great (especially in natural daylight).

Also on the 2013 agenda is improving my cookie photography to achieve consistent lighting and true colors.

I also plan to post here more regularly!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment