Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

It's birthday season at our house! All of our birthdays are within 10 days of each other.

Mommy's friend Diana sent her a present from Biordi, an Italian ceramic importer in San Francisco.

Gracie likes the pretty paper.

She helped me open it.

Two very pretty plates. Thank you, Didi!

Art gave me two framed Gracie photos.

My parents sent gifts, including a set of number 
cookie cutters.

My friend Susan sent me this card, which is very special because it turns out that I know the artist!

Meanwhile, Miss Gracie was enthralled with this envelope.

And wanted to tell us all about it!

For dinner I wanted a cheeseburger so we went to Burger Guys. Gracie is enjoying a slice of toast while we wait for our dinner.

Thank you to all my family and friends who sent cards, gifts, and birthday greetings! I felt very celebrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment